Monday, June 2, 2008

Am I the blogging kind...?

I am really going to make an effort to keep this up, since there are so many people I never get the chance to see anymore, and maybe if I get one started, other people will join in, and then I'll actually be able to know what everyone is up to!

I'm aweful at keeping up with Myspace, and it's so junked up with spam and ads and creepy child molesters. Yes, I did look up that word because I didn't know how to spell it. And FYI, it means to bother, interfer with, or annoy. Which I think is putting it mildly, but okay, dictionary.com says that's the definintion, so I believe it. I LOVE dictionary.com. I also really love Wikipedia.com..or maybe org? I don't know, I have it saved in favorites, so I'm not sure. But it's FANTASTIC. Just in the last couple weeks, I've found out that President Monroe (the 5th one by the way) spoke Dutch as his first language, that the Black Plague was erradicated after a bigger species of rat that was less prone to the virus overtook the smaller ones that were spreading the virus and killed them off, and that someone edited the UNT page and added a bunch of not true stuff to it. (Don't ask how the Black Plague and Pres. Monroe came up, they just did).

UGH. I'm having such a hard time. I'm used to Outlook and Word fixing my non-capitalizing and switching letters in words, and I keep messing everything up!!

WOO! Almost time to leave work...yes. I created this at work. I've been pretty off task today :(

Anyway, once I figure out how to put pictures from my camera on this computer (since I have no new ones from this year stored on a computer, since my desktop broke and I don't want to junk up my work lap top with personal pictures) I'll upload some, as well as blog about something more entertaining than my tanget about the internet. Which maybe is actually appropriate, since blogs are sort of nerdy anyway.

:)

No comments: